Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quote of the day + A Tune.

Happy Tuesday Beauties, I can't believe it's my last day in Greece. I remember leaving New York right after Christmas like it was yesterday, the time has flown by. There is so much to look forward to back home such as the new apartment, getting back to work, being able to see my family and of course hanging out with my Cobi Boy (my dog). I do hate leaving my guy over here though, he has two months left here in Athens, I will be back in April but bottom line is I hate time away from him, I must focus and keep myself busy the next month, so March please be kind.

On that note, I can't freaking believe it's March, I feel like we powered through those winter months. I have gained a new respect for all my family in friends living in the Tri-State area who got slammed with snow storm after snow storm, just know spring is right around the corner. 


Today's quote is from the movie, The Last Kiss. It's a great movie which deals with very real topics people face when in a relationship, some of the scenes made me cringe because I hate anything involving drama. This quote can relate to many things, a relationship, a dream or a goal, it's basically telling us to never give up or lose hope. If you want something badly enough keep trying and eventually you'll succeed.

Well it's very simple... do whatever it takes. You can't fail if you don't give up. 
-The Last Kiss

Because Spring is just around the corner, I had to include this song. Every time I hear it I think of the first warm day after a long winter, I think of New York City coming back to life after some hibernating. This is definitely up there on my list of favorite songs, I hope you enjoy this great tune.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs