Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Thursday, it's great to be back in New York, I've really missed this great city. My cousin and I had a ridiculously long day of travel, I'm so glad I don't have to be in an airport or on a plane for a few weeks. Today starts a very busy weekend, I get into Kyle and my new apartment which I am so excited to see.Then my brother and sister-in-law get in from Oregon later this afternoon. We have my sister-in-law's baby shower this weekend, my nephew Ben's 2nd birthday party and of course the Staten Island St. Patty's Day Parade, all while moving into my apartment. I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

Today's quote comes from the movie, Love and Other Drugs. I was finally able to see this movie on my flight yesterday and I loved it. Jake Gyllenhaal is probably one of the hottest guys on the planet so he was definitely nice to look at while I was high in the sky. The movie was great and I found one of the lines fabulous, it's from Jake's character Jamie. It's kind of lovey dovey and I dig it, it's about life and how one person can change your life in an instant. I can relate to this quote very much and I'm happy to say that right now, life is good.


Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed.
-Love and Other Drugs

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs