Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Thursday Loves, hope it's a good one. I believe that my traveling, moving into a new apartment, this past weekend of parties and getting back to work has caught up with me because I passed out a 8:30 last night, but I must say I do feel refreshed and ready to go. The weather isn't so nice here in New York today but I plan on making the best of it, working, working out, going to look at some furniture and then watching Notre Dame Men's Basketball in the Big East Tournament, sounds like a productive day to me.

Today's quote is from the book, Dare To Be Different by Joyce Meyer. I love this quote so much and it is a real motivator. In life you can't be affraid to be you and to be different.

Enjoy!


For 15,000 years, the Earth was the center of the Solar System simply because Claudius Ptolemy said so. A week before Kittyhawk a New York science editor proved that heavier-than-air-flight was impossible. Experts at first said James Joyce couldn't write, Picasso couldn't paint, and Elvis couldn't sing. What do they say about you?
-Dare To Be Different

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs