Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quote of the day.

The weekend is here, wahoo! I'm excited for today because it is moving day. Even though icalready have some stuff in our new apartment, today some furniture is being delivered and we rented a U-haul to bring over some some from my house. I can't wait to set everything up. I am also looking forward to a nice run in the park, I've been so busy lately that running has been absent but that is now a thing of the past.

I want to wish my cousin Sammy and my Aunt Robin a very happy birthday, I love you ladies so very much! I hope this next year is a great one for the both of you.

My Manfriend is on his way to All Star Weekend in Greece, I'm so proud and excited for him. I know he is going to kill it in the Three Point Contest, go for the gold babe! I also want to say valiant effort from the Notre Dame Fighting Irish last night against Louisville, I am anxious to see where they get seeded tomorrow during selection Sunday.Yay for March Madness, my favorite time of year in Sports other then the NBA playoffs.

Today's quote comes from Danny Thomas the founder of St. Jude's Hospital. This is one amazing quote and I am a strong believer in it's message. I believe if you are able, you should always give back. Because that will lead to a life of fulfillment.

Enjoy.

All of us are born for a reason, but all of us don't discover why. Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others.
-Danny Thomas

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs