Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy St. Patrick's Day Lovers, it's a beautiful day in New York City, perfect weather for a parade. I am at work but will be celebrating tonight with my family, having a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner, along with enjoying a Guinness beer. I hope you all enjoy the day, even if you aren't of Irish descent you can still be Irish for the day.

Today's quote is obviously an Irish one, I am a huge fan of Irish Blessings and I've used them a couple of times on the site as quotes of the day. This Blessing is probably one of the most recognized out of all Irish Blessings, I hope you love it like I do.

Enjoy and Happy St. Patty's Day!



May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
_Irish Blessing

2 comments:

caa.eLiz said...

Love this blessing <3 i actually used it as well in honor of my grandma!

Meggie said...

It's so beautiful!!! Happy St. Patty's Day :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs