Friday, February 4, 2011

Jennifer Aniston and Sephora Team up for St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

My friend Kate passed on some really cool information this morning regarding the lovely Jennifer Aniston and every girl's favorite store Sephora.  

Jen is releasing a new perfume called "Jennifer Aniston", which I am sure smells amazing. The best part about this is that she has teamed up with Sephora to promote her fragrance and raise money for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.  

If you go to the Sephora fan page on Facebook and "Like" it, $1 will be donated to St. Jude's! I already "Like'd" it,  now it's your turn. Below I included the link to the Sephora fan page, all you have to do is click "like" on the top of the page and voila $1 donation to a great cause. 

Here's the Link --> Sephora's Fan Page

Help the Children of St. Jude! 

And this my friends is why I love Jen the way I do, not only is she a fox but she is a giver as well.



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs