Friday, March 25, 2011

Quote of the day.

Loving that it is Friday, I am off from work today because I have some furniture being delivered. They gave me a five hour window for delivery and I am hoping that it comes sooner then later because I am planning on having a really productive day.

Last night my sister and I finally got our tattoos, it was a memorable experience for sure, I'll share it with you guys in a later post. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I know you are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. 

Today's quote comes from Apple founder Steve Jobs. Quotes like this always light a spark within me. The concept of "never settling", is something I greatly believe in. Once you settle life becomes ordinary, and I say why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary. 

Enjoy!

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And to the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
-Steve Jobs
Be the fool on the hill.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs