Friday, March 4, 2011

Quote of the day + A Tune.

Yay, it's Friday! So excited to get this weekend started, so much going on. I've been awake since 4am because of jet lag, which is never pleasant. I picked up the keys to my manfriend's and my new apartment, I finally got to see it in person and I fell in love. This place is so homey and the location is amazing, we are literally looking out onto a cute lake. Now it's time to move in and make this apartment our home.

Today's quote comes from one of my favorite ladies Audrey Hepburn. This quote is amazing, it's about helping yourself and helping others. If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I am a strong believer in helping others if you are able. Gosh I love this quote.

Enjoy!

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm. As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others. - Audrey Hepburn

 
Because it is my favorite time of year with St. Patrick's Day right around the corner and that this weekend is the Staten Island St. Patty's Day parade, I thought I'd share this lovely Irish tune. This is probably my favorite Irish song, Galway Girl by Steve Earle.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs