Friday, March 18, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Beautiful Friday here in New York City, I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy this amazing weather. I'm so happy it's Friday, it has been a long busy week and I am looking forward to a nice weekend filled with running, relaxing, March Madness Basketball, tracking my manfriend's game in Greece and maybe a Skinny Girl Margarita or two.

Tonight I am going to enjoy a few drinks with my cousin Lyndsay because we do not spend enough time together, and I really enjoy her company.

Today's quote comes from the novel, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I love this quote and the passion it possesses. I know it's hard to always live by this concept, because sometimes life can get a little messy  but to take the chance and try living this way would make life a little more exciting.


Enjoy!

Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask no guarantees, ask for no security, there never was such an animal. And if there were, it would be related to the great sloth which hangs upside down in a tree all day every day, sleeping its life away. To hell with that. Shake the tree and knock the great sloth down on his ass.
- Fahrenheit 451

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs