Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey Loves, happy Tuesday! I had a very productive Monday and managed to fall in love, with a little store called HomeGoods. This store is amazing, they have everything for your house or in my case apartment, and I found so many great things and the prices were fantastic. 

Today is an exciting day because I am going back to my second home on 56th and 5th Avenue in Manhattan, which I've missed so terribly. I can't wait to get back to work and see all of my co-workers, it has been way to long.

The quote I selected today comes from one of my favorite reads, Harper Lee's classic, To Kill A Mockingbird. I could read this book over and over again, everytime I read it I fall in love with it all over again. And the quote I used today is filled with so much truth and I try to live by these powerful words.

Enjoy!

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view, until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.
-Harper Lee, To Kill A Mockingbird

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs