Friday, March 11, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Friday Loves, being that this is my first week back to work I am really looking forward to the weekend, even though it's going to be just as busy, officially moving into the new apartment.

I am sending all my thoughts and prayers to the people of Japan today after that horrific earthquake and tsunami, let's hope that they get the aid they need.

On a lighter note, way to go Notre Dame basketball knocking off Cincinnati last night to move the semi finals in the Big East Tournament, Go Irish! I am really looking forward to watching the game and enjoying a beer tonight while I pack up my room.

Today's quote is from the movie Black Swan. This is a great quote and if you've read previous posts from this blog you know I'm a strong believer in what this quote has to say.

Enjoy!

The only person standing in your way is you.
-Black Swan

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs