Monday, March 21, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Monday and happy first full day of Spring, I am excited for what the season will bring, as I find it the most beautiful time of year in New York. I hope everyone's weekend was awesome, I had a great weekend, got in some quality running, our apartment is really coming together and I got to enjoy some intense March Madness basketball games. This week starts some serious training for my Half Ironman and Half Marathon, two big goals that I can't wait to conquer.

Today's quote is from Tennessee Williams, a famous playwright. I found this quote of his in a book I just started reading by Dean Karnazes called, RUN! 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss. At the beginning of each chapter he starts off with a quote, that's my kind of book.  The quote by Tennessee is short but very profound, I couldn't agree more with his philosophy on life and how it definitely a daring adventure.

Enjoy.

Make voyages. Attempt them. There's nothing else.
-Tennessee Williams



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs