Tuesday, March 1, 2011

20,000...What a Milestone.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Today Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes has reached a milestone and received 20,000 hits and it's all because of you. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for coming to this blog day after day and reading what you see, and I hope occasionally enjoying it.

Like I've said before, I started this blog on a whim, never knowing that it would actually take off like it has and it's all because of you the readers.

My goal is to keep you entertained, inspired, and motivated while also getting a daily dose of corniness, because everyone needs a little corny in their lives. 


With Sincerest Love and Gratitude,
Meggie 
<3
Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs