Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Wednesday Loves,I'm in Heathrow Airport enjoying a nice, long layover waiting to get back to New York. I hope everyone has a great day, I can't believe I'll be home in a few hours, I have so much going on my mind is going crazy but it is definitely a lot to look forward to. Moving into an apartment, getting back to work and a bunch of parties this weekend, I will definitely be busy.

Today's quote is from an unknown author and I love it. I have a tendency to worry about every little thing, I always think the worst instead of just going with the flow, this is something I'm trying to fix. Hopefully one day my mind will be worry free.

Enjoy.

Worry is pulling tomorrow's clouds over today's sunshine.
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs