Monday, March 14, 2011

Love Song.

I've been a fan of Adele since her first album 19, now her new sophmore album 21 is a current repeat on my playlist. Adele's voice is so soulful that you feel every song was written for you.  I love artist's like her that are so unique and anti-pop, not that I don't love a good pop song now and then but she really is a breath of fresh air in the cookie cutter music industry.


My favorite song off the album is Adele's cover of The Cure's, Love Song. The lyrics of this song really get to me, with being in a  long distance relationship for a really long time now. And while I am seperated from my manfriend right now, I find that this song is played over and over again.

Check out Adele's version of Love Song below.


Other great songs off of 21 include, Rolling in the Deep, Set Fire to the Rain and Someone Like You.

If you are a fan of soul and a great voice definitely check out Adele. And if you like her check out another UK artist Duffy who I absolutely adore.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs