Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hello Beauties, can't believe it is already Wednesday. I hope everyone is having a productive week and doing your best to be a better you. I returned to work today and I was happy to see all the familar faces, from the baristas in Starbucks, to the doormen along 56th Street who all said, "long time, no see", and then walking into a building that has become so familar to me that the minute I entered I felt like I was home. It's good to be back.

 On another note I really have to step my training game up, ever since I got back to New York I've been extremely busy and to tell you the truth I've been slacking when it comes to working out, this only makes me upset with mself.  So I vowed to myself today that starting tomorrow, no excuses it's back to working out and focusing on my goal at hand,  my Half Ironman in August.

Today's quote comes Benjamin E. Mays, who was a teacher, preacher, mentor, scholar, author and activist in the civil rights movement. These are the kind of quotes that ignite a fire inside and make me want to conquer any goal I've ever set. Thank you Benjamin E. Mays for these wonderful, meaningful words.


Enjoy!

The tradgedy in life does not lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. It isn't a calamty to die with dreams unfulfilled, but it is a calamity not to dream. It is not a disaster to be unable to capture your ideal, but it is a disaster to have no ideal to capture. It is not a disgrace not to reach the stars, but it is a disgrace to have no stars to reach.
-Benjamin E. Mays

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs