Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Tuedsay babes, hope it's a great one. It is nice to see the weather getting warmer in New York City. My apartment is finally coming together, which gets me really excited for Kyle to see it. On the training end I have to step my game up, and with the nice weather on it's way, I'll have the opportunity to really pick it up a notch on the streets.

Today's  quote is from an unknown author and it's  very simple. Its message is clear and simple, you will always have people telling you that you can't do something, sometimes even you will tell yourself to give up or quit. I say never give up and never give in, you live one life so give it all you got.

Enjoy.

You've only got three choices in life- give up, give in, or give it all you've got.
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs