Monday, March 7, 2011

Quote of the day.

Another weekends has past and it was fantastic! I got to see all my family and friends who I've missed so much being overseas, we had an amazing baby shower for my sister-in-law and yesterday was the icing on the cake, celebrating my families favorite holiday, the Staten Island St. Patrick's Day Parade.  I hope everyone had a great weekend and are ready to have a productive week.

It's back to business for me this week, setting my new apartment up, getting back into my Ironman training and I am so excited to be going back to work tomorrow, I've missed that place so much. 

Today's quote comes from Barbara Sher, an author and self improvement coach. This is a great quote, sometimes people are to hard on themselves, I know I am one of them. We expect only the best and put unwanted pressure on ourselves to succeed. Instead we need to just go with the flow and let life unfold in its natural progression. 


Enjoy!

Life isn't supposed to be an all or nothing battle between misery and bliss. Life isn't supposed to be a battle at all. And when it comes to happiness, well, sometimes life is just okay, sometimes it's comfortable, sometimes wonderful, sometimes boring, sometimes unpleasant. When your day's not perfect, it's not a failure or a terrible loss. It's just another day.
- Barbara Sher


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs