Thursday, March 24, 2011

You Can Now Call Me Coach Meg.

It has always been a dream of mine to be a running coach and this dream is actually becoming a reality. I was approached and asked to  coach a team for Team and Training, which is part of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Of course I said yes, this was my chance to fufill a long time dream.

I will be coaching a group of women who are entered in the New York Road Runner's Mini 10k this June, and I couldn't be more excited. So far we have about 40 ladies signed up to run and raise money for LLS. It's a six week program where we will meet once a week for a group run and once a week for optional cross training, I will be giving everyone a training program as well.


 
I am so thrilled to start coaching, and help people achieve their goals. My personal goal is for these women to have as much fun as you can running and make sure they realize how amazing they are for running for a cause.

I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship with coaching, I have a feeling I am going to fall in love with it instantly.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs