Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things (Apartment Edition)

Back in November I blogged about some of my favorite things as seen in this post, A Few of My Favorite Things. Now that the manfriend and I have our own place I have a couple of new favorite things involving our apartment.


So here is a few of my favorite things (apartment edition), I am sure this list will grow as we accumulate more things, but these are a few of my favorite things so far.


Our  Pfaltzgraff Place Settings.
This was quite the steal.  I found this beautiful place setting on Overstock.com, what a great site. I love the variety of colors in the different dishes. The style is very French country, which I adore.
Our Coffee Station.
If you know me, you know that I have a slight addiction to coffee. Having our own coffee maker was a must and it will help me spend less at Starbucks. For Christmas Kyle's mom gave me this huge Starbucks cup that is actually a jar to store coffee, I wish they actually made cups of coffee that big, I'd be in heaven. There is nothing better then waking up in the morning to the smell of a fresh pot of coffee.
Our Kitchen
I am so in LOVE with our kitchen! I can't wait to have people over so Kyle and I can whip up some yummy food for everyone to enjoy. I love to entertain so I feel like this will be happening frequently. With the edition of my grandparents table, this kitchen is so cozy.

Our Bathroom.
I am so in love with our bathroom, it really has such character. I love the color scheme and all the bathroom accessories that make this bathroom spectacular, yes bathrooms can be spectacular.

So these are just a few of things in our new place that make me fall in love with our home more and more each day. I can't wait to see this list grow!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs