Saturday, March 26, 2011

Quote of the day.

Saturday I love you, but I don't like this cold weather!!! What's the deal, it's late March and it's 27 degrees in NYC, not what I am looking for. I love the weekends because without having to go into work, I can really focus on improving me, whether that's a run or organizing a closet, everyone needs a little "me" time. I am going to find some time today to run to Barnes and Noble aka heaven, and pick up Bethenny Frankel's new book, A Place of Yes, I am really looking forward to reading it and finding my place of YES.

The quote I am sharing with you today comes from an ancient Greek philosopher Democritus, who's main philosophy was the value of cheerfulness. I am a big believer in what Democritus states, I pride myself on being a simple person who's not after material things but rather things like solid relationships and happiness that comes from knowing that I am being the best me that I can be. So when I saw this quote I had to pass it along to you.

Enjoy!

Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.
-Democritus

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs