Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's HERE!!! The SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT ISSUE 2011.

Wahoo, the day I've been waiting a whole year for is finally here, the release of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get my hands on a copy because I'm currently in Greece but with the help of the awesome Sports Illustrated iPad app I was able to download the full swimsuit issue and it even includes videos.

This year Irina Shayk graces the cover and she looks so amazing. The SI swimsuit models take us on a journey to, Laguna Beach, The Philippines, Fiji, Peter Island in the Caribbean, Canada, Singapore, and Hawaii where they make every place a little hotter. They also include a photo shoot of the iconic SI swimsuit painted on bikinis. I am always amazed with  how they look so real.


I think this year's issue is great, very classic Sports Illustrated Swim. All the ladies look beautiful, but my favorite model would have to be Swimsuit Rookie Kate Upton, she's no Marisa Miller but she does come close, I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of her on the pages of SI. 

Kate Upton

I asked my guy who he liked the best and he went with SI Swimsuit Alum Cintia Dicker. She is one natural beauty, if I do say so myself and has the coolest freckles I've ever seen.

Cintia Dicker

My manfriend then went on to inform me that he himself graced the cover of Sports Illustrated. I assured him that he was indeed my favorite covergirl, I mean guy!

My favorite cover"guy"!

I also loved the spread of Brooklyn Decker called, "A Star is Born", it was very classic Hollywood. Brooklyn Decker is so beautiful it is almost hard to look at her, and she is married to Andy Roddick which totally ups her status in my book.

Brooklyn Decker

All in all this year's issue definitely didn't disappoint, and the iPad issue was awesome because you got to watch tons of behind the scene videos, and learn a little more about the models. And of course the bathing suits were super sexy and I definitely put some on my summer swim wish list, I just wish the boobs came with the swimsuit. 

Well done Sports Illustrated, I can't wait to see what you have lined up for 2012! Go pick up your issue today!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs