Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shooter

I am so proud of my manfriend, he was selected to compete in the Three Point Contest this Saturday in Greece's All Star Weekend. This is his opportunity to show everyone how lights out he is as a shooter, even though most of us already know this. His work ethic and practice when it comes to his shooting is up there with the best of the best.

Kyle in Greece with IKAROS.
 
 I may sound a little bias but I'm pretty sure he is going to win because no one in the Greek league has a shot like his but more importantly no one has as quick of a release as he does. I can't tell you how beautiful it is to watch someone who is so good at their specific craft, it's watching an artist at work every time he pulls up from behind the arch. My absolute favorite is when he pulls up for a trey in transition, you can't prepare for that on defense. I also love when he shoots closer to the half court line then the three point line, I think, "well now your just showing off." 

So I'm not going to wish him luck on Saturday, because he doesn't need luck, he has so much God given talent from behind the arc that wishing him luck would be silly. I just want him to have fun out there. A lot of times athletes put so much pressure on themselves to perform a certain way that it takes away from the sport they fell in love with. So I hope on Saturday Kyle goes out there and does what he does best, shoot! And if he does that he will surely be victorious.

Practice doesn't make perfect, It makes History.
-Mrs. Allen (Ray Allen's Wife)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs