Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Hump Day Lovers, it is a snowy, rainy mess in New York City and I am happy to know that I'll be in sunny Greece in a little over a week. Despite the weather in New York I still plan on having a productive day and I hope you all have a successful day as well.

I know I've already used a quote from the book I currently reading earlier this week, but this book is chock full of great quotes. The book is RUN! 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss by Dean Karnazes and even if you aren't a runner like myself you will love this book simply for the words of wisdom Dean instills. With the quote I found today  I actually pulled out my highlighter and had to underline it. This is a subject my manfriend and I always talk about when it comes to achievements and what is most important at the end of the day, it's cool to see that Dean feels the same way. Bottom line is be true to who you are and what you want in life.

Enjoy!

You might be able to fool some people, but you can never fool yourself. Your toughest critic is the one you face every morning in the mirror.
-Dean Karnazes

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs