Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quote of the day.

Wahoo for Thursday, yes it may be a snowy mess in New York but I am excited for the day ahead! My sister and my nephews are coming up from Cape May, New Jersey for a little visit, and I always get so excited when they come and hang with me. Along with that visit my sister and I are finally getting our seagull tattoos, we've been planning this for quite some time now. I love tattoos and this will be my sixth but I only plan on getting one more after this one, after completing a full Ironman Triathlon, I will get branded with the Ironman logo.

Today's quote is another quote from Dean Karnazes, I am beginning to think me and this guy are on the same wave length. Everyone on the train and Staten Island ferry must think I am crazy as I keep highlighting Dean's book, RUN! 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss.

This quote holds so much truth and if you take anything from it, I hope it's that if you really want something don't be affraid to take a risk and try it. Sure you may fail but through failure there also comes success. Be a beast, take risks, love life and be an adventurer.

Enjoy!

We ofthen think people who achieve great things never fail, that success comes naturally to them. This, of course is a mistake. Truth is that risk-taking breeds failure and failure breeds success.
-Dean Karnazes

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs