Monday, March 28, 2011

Amazingly Devoted.

Last night I caught an episode of 60 Minutes and I am so happy I did. They were doing a story on Bob Hurley who is a high school boy's basketball coach at St. Anthony's in Jersey City, New Jersey. His story was so inspiring and motivating, I felt I had to share it with you.  His commitment to coaching and St. Anthony's is something of a rareity.


Bob Hurley

Here's just a little preview of how amazing Hurley is, over his 39 years coaching he's had all but two kids go onto college, that is an amazing stat. And there is plenty more amazingness (not sure if it's a word but it's the only word that comes to mind after watching his story) that Bob Hurley has accomplished as a coach. So check out the interview and I am sure after you watch you'll be inspired to do something great.

So check out the link below, you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs