Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quote of the day.

Saturday is here, wahoo! I've never been happier to be back in New York, the only thing missing is my manfriend but he'll be here soon enough. I got a good start on moving into our new apartment, it's crazy how much stuff you need but it's definitely a fun process. Today my family and I are celebrating with a Baby Shower for my sister-in-law Lia, I'm so excited to see everyone and see all the beautiful gifts Lia will recieve. I hope everyone has a great weekend, that's fun and productive.

In honor of the Staten Island St. Patty's Day Weekend, today's quote is an Irish Blessing. I love Irish Blessings, which only proves my complete and utter love for Ireland! This blessing is awesome and very wise. 

Enjoy!


May you have the hindsight to know where you've been
the foresight to know where you're going
and the insight to know when you're going too far.
-Irish Blessing

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs