Sunday, March 27, 2011

Quote of the day + A Clip

Sunday morning rain is falling, steal some covers, share some skin. Ah, I love that Maroon 5 song perfect Sunday song. It is actually a beautiful day in New York and I am getting ready for the busy week ahead. Last few days of work for awhile, packing for Greece, coaches meetings and tons of other stuff. I am excited to get back to Greece because I am the biggest objector of long distance relationships, I am sure my manfriend will be equally happy because I will stop bitching about how much I miss him.

Today being my favorite day of the week, I plan on making it the most productive. Running even though I hate how cold it's been outside. Doing some reading, and running a few errands. Sounds like a good day to me. 

Finding a quote of the day isn't always an easy task, I don't want people to feel like they are reading the same stuff day in and day out. I really try and do my research to find some great quotes to share, I hope I haven't left you bored. The quote I am using today comes from famous UCLA basketball coach John Wooden, he is also known for his quotes and motivational speeches. This quote is one of my favorites from him, I have a book of his which includes tons of quotes and life stories that is definitely worth checking out. 

Enjoy!

"The people who turn out best are those people who make the best out of the way things turn out."
— John Wooden
 
I included this clip of John Wooden talking about true success, check it out he has some great things to say.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs