Thursday, April 7, 2011

Quote of the day.

Thursday already? My first week back in Greece has flown by and before I know it we will be packing up for home, it's crazy how quickly this year has gone. Today is another beautiful day here in Greece and we heard on our cruise that summer has arrived here and that we should have amazing weather for our duration here, Meggie like! I know the weather is getting nicer in New York as well and that gets me excited to get home. I hope your Thursday is full of great things!

Today's quote is from the great American writer Mark Twain. I saw this quote on a print and I couldn't help but smile after reading it. This quote holds so much truth as most of the quotes I post on here do. (To me at least.) Go out and live life to the fullest because most of the time we don't get second chances, be a thrill seeker, adventure taker and most of all the best you. Don't be afraid to test yourself, dare to be different.

Enjoy! 


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. 
-Mark Twain

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs