Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey lovers hope this Wednesday brings you nothing but good vibes. I have a busy and productive day ahead of me, and I hope you have the same. 

Today's quote comes from the hit television show Grey's Anatomy, such a good show and I love how the show always leaves us with a little wisdom. This quote is awesome, it's basically telling us you can't keep putting things on hold because one day time will run out. You don't want to wake up 40 years from now and say I could of, should of, would of about anything. Live with as little regrets as possible. I love it, I hope you dig it as well.

Enjoy!


A couple of hundred years ago, Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that till tomorrow, he said, which you can do today. This is the man who discovered electricity. You think more people would listen to what he had to say. I don't know why we put things off, but if I had to guess, I'd have to say it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, sometimes the fear is just of making a decision, because what if you're wrong? What if you're making a mistake you can't undo? The early bird catches the worm. A stitch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretend we hadn't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying. 
-Grey's Anatomy




No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs