Monday, November 8, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things.

Here are a few of my favorite things that I never want to live without and that have become basic staples in my life. 

My Puppy Cobi. I've had him since the 4th Grade and I'll be 25 in December, you do the math. This guy is old but he's a fighter. It breaks my heart that I'm away from him while in Greece, but he's too old to travel and I know my parents are taking good care of him back in New York.

My running shoes. The beautiful thing about running is that you can do it anywhere, I always have a pair of Nikes handy in case I ever feel the urge to go for a run. (Nike always Nike!)

My pair of classic Black Ray.Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses. Even though I have a couple of pairs of Rays, these are always my go to shades, they are so classic and pretty much go with everything. 

Starbucks Coffee. Don't have to say much about this, except that I'm addicted. 

My Nikon D3000. This is my baby and it comes with me everywhere, such a great present to receive.


ESPN's Sports Center. I love all things sport and I find it a necessity to have Sports Center on when I wake up in the morning. 


James Perse White T-Shirts. White t-shirts never look bad, unless they have stains(eww)and are so classic. These in particular are so comfortable, and run very true to size. 

My LongChamp Bag. I love this bag and it's so functional. It holds a lot of stuff, perfect for a day trip. 


Michael Kors Watch. I love this watch, I'm not a big jewelry person but this watch is always on my wrist.

This is my favorite book, Jonathan Livingston Seagull by: Richard Bach. It has such a great message, I try and read it three times a year to keep me moving in the right direction.

My Sister's Cupcakes. See for yourself at http://fatbottomcupcakes.blogspot.com. She has an amazing gift, and keeps my belly very happy. 

My iPad. The iPad makes Blogging so much easier, now I can blog on the go. 


My True Religion Jeans. I got these bad boys at Nordstrom Off the Rack for an amazing price, these have become my favorite pair of denim and man do I love denim. 

Last but certainly not least is my favorite item, it's always on me and it is never coming off. 

My Livestrong Band. I've worn my Livestrong band everyday since 2005, I wear it for numerous reasons. Mainly to remind myself to Livestrong each day, because some people can't. 


Keep it Simple.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow we have a lot in common! I dont usually wear too much jewelry but feel naked without my michael kors watch, my go to sunnies are my ray-ban aviators and Im drinking my Starbucks Italian roast as I write this :)
oh...and Ive totally been nerding out on my friend's ipad lately..im obsessed!!!

XX
Sarah

Susanne said...

i can only agree - Nike's shoes are the best for running :)

Meggie said...

Glad you liked the post!

Sarah I guess we do have a lot in common and I'm glad you got your blog up on bloglovin it's a great way to network.

And Susanne, I can't go anywhere without my Nikes :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs