Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank You Livestrong.

Before I ran my Livestrong Austin "Athens" Half Marathon, the folks at Livestrong asked if I could send them footage of my race day experience. 


I ran my race and had my manfriend record some footage, put a little video together and nervously sent it to Livestrong. The response I received from the Lance Armstrong Foundation was amazing and put some tears in my eyes. 

I want to thank Team Livestrong and The Lance Armstrong Foundation for being great motivators and pushing me to become a better me. I look forward to running or maybe even doing a triathlon for Team Livestrong in the near future. 

Everyone has mountains to climb and the higher you climb the more windy it gets but you have to keep climbing.
-Sean Swarner, 1st Cancer Survivor to Climb Everest

Here are my videos from my Livestrong Austin "Athens" Half Marathon. Can't wait for the next one.



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs