Sunday, February 27, 2011

Something Borrowed!

Finally! When I first read Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed, I thought that they needed to make this great book into a movie. When I found out that thought was becoming a reality I was so excited. I got even more excited when I saw who they casted to play the characters in the book, they were so spot on.




Now the trailer has finally been released and the movie will be hitting theaters this May. 


If you get a chance try a read the book before the movie comes out, Something Borrowed is great and Giffin's other books are awesome as well such as her follow up to Something Borrowed called Something Blue. Also, Love the One You're With and Heart of the Matter are fantastic and so freaking real. I'm hoping that if Something Borrowed is a box-office hit, they'll make her other books into movies as well.


Here's the Trailer.
Check it out.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs