Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey everyone, hope you all have a great weekend! Yesterday we took my cousin to see some of the sights in Greece which included the Temple of Zeus and the Ancient Olympic Stadium, which are only about five minutes away from our apartment. I can't get over how awesome and old these landmarks are. I'm not sure what's on tap for today but whatever it is, I'm sure we'll have fun. 

Today's quote comes from Mother Teresa, I found this quote of her's at QuotableCards.com. This is a fantastic quote, I love it because I am a big believer in love. 

Enjoy!

We have been created for greater things, not just to be a number in the world, not just to go for diplomas and degrees, this work and that work. We have been created in order to love and to be loved.


-Mother Teresa



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs