Monday, February 14, 2011

Quote of the day + Two Tunes.

Happy Valentine's Day Lovers! Sorry for no posts yesterday, our hotel didn't have wifi. I guess it's good to disconnect from technology every now and then. Yesterday was an amazing day and I just have to thank my guy for always being so thoughtful, love you babe. 

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day, it's not a day just for couples, it's a day to show your love for the people closest to you. So eat some chocolate, have some wine and enjoy your day.

Today's quote is from the great movie, Juno. I figured since it's Valentine's day I should include a mushy quote. I adore this quote and truly believe everyone deserves this.


Enjoy!

Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with. 
-Juno

Here are two wonderful songs, the first is by the band, Boxer Rebellion. You may recognize this track from the movie, Going the Distance, the song is called If You Run. 


The next song is a classic, I love it and especially this  version. Enjoy Van Morrison singing, Have I Told You Lately that I Love You.

 Happy Love Day.



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs