Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Quote of the day. + A Nice Tune.

Happy Wednesday Loves. I need to start off the day by wishing my cousin and sister at heart Lyndsay a very Happy Birthday. You are an amazing young woman and I am so honored to have you in my life.  I can't wait for you to come visit in a few weeks, we are going to have such a blasty blast.

To all my family, friends and co-workers in New York City please be careful getting into work or school today, I heard that NYC is now the largest ice skating rink on the East Coast.  I really got lucky with missing this winter. 

Today's quote is from the movie, He's Just Not That Into You. Yesterday my boyfriend's sister and I watched this together over the slingbox and afterwords she quoted the best line from the best scene in the whole movie. I may be a little bias though, because the scene did involve Jennifer Aniston and she is my absolute favorite actress out there, I don't care that she plays the same role in every film, she's awesome.  But anyways the quote is extremely mushy and it would pull at any girls heart strings and maybe even some of the more sensitive male viewers. I really don't have to explain the quote, it's simple, sweet and something every girl wants to hear.

Enjoy!

I need to make you happy, to even have a shot at being happy.
-He's Just Not That Into You

I've been hitting YouTube and iTunes hard the last few days, really on a music kick. Here is one jam that is special to me, it's Regina Spektor's cover of John Lennon's Real Love. It's so beautifully done, Enjoy!


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs