Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quote of the day + Some Motivation.

Hey loves, happy Thursday! I've had such a productive morning, getting a lot of little things done and I had an awesome yoga session + some core for workout number one of the day. Later I'll be doing the CrossFit Endurance workout of the day and I am a little scared but this is my last hard workout before the half marathon on Sunday. The weather keeps getting better and better here in Athens and I promise to bring the sunshine to New York when I arrive in less then two weeks. 

It was sad to hear that Lance Armstrong retired yesterday, he's made such a huge impact and not just in the world of sports. What he has done with the Lance Armstrong Foundation and cancer research is nothing short of amazing, he has made cancer a global priority. I know the cycling world will miss this icon, but I am sure we will see more of Lance in an occasional marathon or triathlon for years to come. 

So in honor of Lance's retirement today's quote comes from him, he's been a motivation to millions and his story is so amazing. He believes that you should never give up, always have hope and keep fighting for what you want and believe in life. 

Enjoy and Livestrong!


Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight.
-Lance Armstrong
Watch some of the BEST commercials of Lance from Nike. Get Motivated!



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs