Thursday, February 10, 2011

Quote of the day + Some Inspiration

Hey there Loves, hope everyone has a fantastic day. It's yet another gorgeous day here in Greek Land, so I plan on taking full advantage of it. I am running a half marathon in less then two weeks, and I'm praying the weather is just like this. 

Today's quote was sent to me in my Team Livestrong newsletter, it's by Dale Carnegie who was an American writer and lecturer, he was also very much into self improvement and wrote books on becoming a better you. This quote is great, it's about never giving up even when the chips are down and everything seems impossible, never give up.



Enjoy!

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. 
-Dale Carnegie



I also included this clip from a great movie called Saint Ralph, it's one of my favorite running movies. This scene is from the Boston Marathon and the song Hallelujah is used, and I love that song so much. Saint Ralph  is such a great movie, check it out if you have the time, if not just check out this clip. Watching this makes me want to run the Boston Marathon again. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs