Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quote of the day.

Yay, for Saturday! I'm so happy it's the weekend. Today I had an off day from running but I did manage to do a great tabata/yoga workout. I love the rest of the day following a great workout, I feel it leaves me much more positive.  

Later on today my guy's team has a game at home, which means I get to watch them in action against Olympiacos. Tomorrow we head to Astir Palace, Greece to enjoy our little getaway and the weather is looking fantastic, I'm really looking forward to it. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and spends some time with the ones they love!

Today's quote is from a Eddie Vedder song called Rise, it's off the Into the Wild soundtrack. This album is amazing and so is this song. The lyrics are basically saying to rise up, face challenges and be great! After the lyrics, I also included the song, I just love this song so much!


Enjoy!

Such is the way of the world
You can never know
Just where to put all your faith
And how will it grow

Gonna rise up
Burning back holes in dark memories
Gonna rise up
Turning mistakes into gold

Such is the passage of time
Too fast to fold
And suddenly swallowed by signs
Low and behold

Gonna rise up
Find my direction magnetically
Gonna rise up
Throw down my ace in the hole
-Eddie Vedder, Rise


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs