Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life As We Know It.

Last night my manfriend and I watched a super cute romantic comedy called, Life As We Know It, staring Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel(Yum!). Now I don't want to talk to much about the movie and give it away, all I will tell you is that it is definitely worth watching and I think you will most certainly enjoy it.

I also noticed the wonderful soundtrack in the movie. During one scene I heard Eddie Vedder's voice, so I did a little research and found the song. It's Pearl Jam's song called, Just Breathe. Once I really listened to the words I freaking fell in love with this tune. I don't know if it was the words, Eddie Vedder's voice or most likely the combination of both but this song gives me the chills. 

It made me realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by so many people I love. Even when I am thousands of miles away from my home and family, they let me know they love me each and everyday. Some people aren't that lucky, it makes me so thankful. 

My family, I love and miss them so much!

This may sound a little mushy but if you get the chance to love someone or something, love them. Love plays such a powerful role in life, it can be hard but love is the most amazing thing one can possess. Never stop fighting for love.

Here is the song, Just Breathe. Enjoy! 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs