Friday, February 18, 2011

Quote of the day.

Friday already, man this week went quickly. I'm about to do a nice little yoga workout and get the apartment in order for my cousin's arrival. I'm so excited she is coming to visit, and even more excited for this amazing weather she'll get to enjoy. I'm just two days away from my first half marathon of the year and it is definitely going to be a challenge but I'm up for it. 


I also just want to wish my sister good luck, she's doing her first "BIG" baking event this weekend, and I am so very proud of her. You are going to do amazing Becky, love you sister.


Today's quote is from the movie Million Dollar Baby, staring Hilary Swank. I've used this quote before in my life to motivate me to do the things I love, so I thought I'd share it with you. 

Enjoy!


It's the magic of risking everything, for a dream nobody sees but you. 
-Million Dollar Baby


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs