Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quote of the day + A Tune.

Happy Tuesday Loves, I know there are a lot of happy New York Knick fans today, learning that Carmelo Anthony will now be a New York Knickerbocker. I am happy for New York and basketball right now, The Knicks in the near future will be playoff contenders and St.John's was ranked #25 this week. 

I am so excited because my cousin Lyndsay leaves for Greece today and I will be picking her up at the airport tomorrow morning, it's going to be an amazing week. 

Today's quote comes from is from Saint Francis DeSalas, and it's about being the best you! Be true to who you are and constantly work at being the best you.

Enjoy!

Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.
Saint Francis DeSalas

After finding this quote it made me think of Feist's song, I feel it all. I love this song, take a listen and enjoy!


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs