Friday, February 4, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hallelujah it's Friday and it's stopped raining! Yesterday it rained non stop here and it was just awful, I shouldn't complain though because rain is definitely better then snow. I hope everyone is ready to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend and the Superbowl, go Packers! 

I received the greatest news yesterday my brother and his wife who are expecting their first child, found out that they will be having a baby boy, I am so excited for them and I cant wait to meet the little dude.

Today's quote is by Oscar Wilde. Oscar is a famous Irish writer and poet, who's produced some of the best writing of his generation. This quote is about how sometimes people are afraid to be themselves, one shouldn't mimic someone else's life. You should go out there and live the one life you were blessed with and do what you really love.



Enjoy.


Most people are other people.  Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.  
-Oscar Wilde

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs