Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feb. 15th Please Get Here.

I look forward to this day every year, the day that the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue comes out. Next Tuesday February 15th is the day I've been waiting for. I absolutely love the SI Swim Issue and I think the ladies that grace the pages are amazingly beautiful. 

The 2006 Issue was my favorite cover to date.

I dream just like walking the catwalk of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, that I could do a SI Swim shoot, a girl can dream, so dream I will.  I  will count down the days with my guy's SI Swimsuit Model day of the week calendar anxiously awaiting to see who's on the cover, whose abs I envy the most and of course the bathing suits.

Please Sports Illustrated do not disappoint!

Here's a video of Brooklyn Decker from last year's SI Swimsuit Issue

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs