Monday, February 21, 2011

Quote of the day.

Monday, Monday...the beginning of a new week already, I hope everyone has a productive one. I am so sore after my half marathon run yesterday and I am looking forward to a nice relaxing day off from working out. Tomorrow it's back to business, this Ironman Triathlon is sneaking up on me.

Today's quote is from author Cecelia Ahern, known best for, P.S. I Love You. I could read her quotes all day, they all have wonderful messages. This quote tells us how precious time is. We should all spend our time wisely because we truly don't know how much time we actually have. So spend it happy, doing what you love and being with people that you love.

Enjoy.


Time is more precious than gold, more precious than diamonds, more precious than oil or any valuable treasures. It is time that we do not have enough of; it is time that causes the war within our hearts, and so we must spend it wisely.
— Cecelia Ahern


Time.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs