Friday, February 11, 2011

Quote of the day + A Tune

Happy Friday Lovers, I'm so excited it's the weekend! I had a great yoga/core workout this morning and ready for a cross fit endurance run later this afternoon. I've really refocused and I feel like I have a whole new outlook on running, and that the only person who was ever stopping me from being the best I could be was myself. 

I love today's quote, it's by Henry Van Dyke an American writer. He is basically saying don't waste any talent you've been given, do what you love and be passionate.


Enjoy.

Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best. 
-Henry van Dyke

I also included this great Ingrid Michaelson song!
Keep Breathing.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs