Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Saturday Lovers. I was in rare form this morning, going on ridiculous cleaning rampage and the poor manfriend had to hear me rant about how our floors never look clean. I needed to de-stress so after a nice shower, I surfed the web looking at apartment stuff for our new place back in New York, that made me feel so much better.

Today should be fun, my guy has a home game in Glyfada and afterwards we'll grab some yummy eats at one of our favorite spots. I hope everyone has a relaxing, enjoyable and productive weekend. 

I haven't used an Elizabeth Gilbert quote in awhile and felt it was time for one. The quote is from, Eat Pray Love, a book every woman should take the time and read.  This quote is fabulous, it takes about how there are so many things in life that are out of our control but there are others that we can control. Live life positively and go in the direction of ones goals and dreams.

Enjoy!



There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs