Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Hump Day Beauties, I can't believe how quick this month is going! I'll be back in New York two weeks from today moving my guy and me into our new apartment, I'm extremely excited. But before I go home, I am running a half marathon here in Athens and my cousin Lyndsay will be here next week to vacation with my guy and I, so the rest of February is looking amazing. 

Today's quote is from the movie, Rumor Has It, staring Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner. It's a great chick flick definitely check it out if you have the time. This quote has such a strong message. Life has its ups and downs but it wouldn't be life without them. 

Enjoy!


Life should be a little nuts, otherwise it's just a bunch of ... Thursdays, strung together. 
-Rumor Has It

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs