Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Sunday Loves! I headed out to Nea Smyrni Park in Athens this morning and completed my first half marathon of the year for Team Livestrong. It was the most challenging race I've ever run and I can say that I am very proud of myself. Now time to celebrate with a nice cold beer. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday. 

Today's quote is from an unknown author. I love this quote and it reminds me of what I went through today. The race I ran was hard and it tested me, but through this test that was given to me I became a better me. 

Enjoy.

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them.
-Unknown 
Nea Smyrni Park

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs