Monday, February 28, 2011

Quote of the day + A Tune.

Hey loves, hope the weekend was swell!!! Have a great Monday go into the week with a positive attitude and great things should happen. Today the manfriend and myself are taking my cousin up to the Acropolis, I love it up there, there is so much history and the view is ridiculous. 

I want to wish my parents a very Happy Anniversary, they got married in 1976, it's now 2011 you do the math. I'm proud of them and love them so very much, to be married and happy for 35 years is something rare these days, and they have it. I am one of the luckiest kids in the world to have a set of parents like them. I wish them even more happiness and love in the years to come.

Today's quote is great, I found it on QuotableCards.com. The author is unknown and that is a shame because his or her's words are great and powerful. 



Enjoy!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart.
To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
Anger is only one letter short of danger.
If someone betrays you once, it's his fault; if he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. 
He who loses money, loses much; he who loses a friend, loses much more; he who loses faith, loses all.
Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art. 
Learn from the mistakes of others. 
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
There is no beginning or end. 
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present. 
-Unknown

Here is a lovely tune I thought you might enjoy and it just so happens to be my parents wedding song. Their song was the original In My Life, by the Beatles. This is Dave Matthews cover of In My Life and I freaking love it. The words to this song are so powerful and maybe one day I'll borrow it for my wedding song. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs